Workplace Health and Safety Online Training
The training of your staff is a factor that plays heavily on the overall success of your business. Staff, having received the proper training can conduct their work in a more efficient and safe manner, leading to fewer incidents that can disrupt your operations causing a potential slowing or halt in your revenue generation. Online training is a flexible, efficient, and effective method of training meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal lives.
The wide range of topics covered in this workplace health and safety online training course makes a great introduction to health and safety in the workplace that can then be built upon with more detailed courses that cover specific hazards employees may come into contact within specific workplaces. By the end of the course the candidate will have an understanding of health and safety legislation and definitions of common terms associated with health and safety. This is followed by some statistics outlining the most common causes of accidents in the workplace.
Upon completion of this workplace health and safety online training course, the candidate will be able to:
- Understand health and safety within the work environment.
- Recognise the key legislation and guidance associated with health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the concept of Corporate Manslaughter.
- Identify the common causes of accidents within the workplace and understand both employer and employee responsibilities.
- Remember that health and safety encompasses numerous areas such as fire and electrical safety, DSE, and manual handling.
- Understand emergencies and their effect on the workplace.
Gain a competitive advantage by investing in your staff and ensuring that you consistently demonstrate to the public your commitment to maintain a safe and healthy environment within your business.
This course is approved by IIRSM, CPD & IOSH meaning this course has met the rigorous standards set by these leading bodies.
Courses related to this one:
For our Introduction to Risk Assessment online training (click here)
For our Manual Handling online training (click here)
For our Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher (click here)