The training of your staff is a factor that plays heavily on the overall success of your business. Staff, having received the proper training can conduct their work in a more efficient and safe manner, leading to fewer incidents that can disrupt your operations causing a potential slowing or halt in your revenue generation. Online training is a flexible, efficient, and effective method of training meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal lives.
This course is designed for managers and supervisors to help them better understand their essential day-to-day responsibilities. This comprehensive level 3 supervising food safety online course begins with a basic definition of key words, then follows a logical path through other topics including types of food hazards, personal hygiene, pest control, legislation, enforcement, and the design and cleaning of food premises.
When a candidate passes this level 3 supervising food safety online course, they will receive a certificate which demonstrates that they can supervise and train staff to handle food safely and hygienically.
By the end of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Identify and explain the key pieces of food safety legislation and its application to the workplace.
- Understand the importance of the implementation of HACCP.
- Explain the importance of workplace design and use regarding food safety.
- Define the issues surrounding food poisoning, spoilage and preservation.
- Identify numerous hazards and control procedures with regards to Microbe, Chemical, Allergen, and Physical hazards.
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene, workplace cleaning and pest control.
Gain a competitive advantage by investing in your staff and ensuring that you consistently demonstrate to the public your commitment to maintain a safe and healthy environment within your business.
This course is approved by CPD, Gatehouse Awards, Institute of Hospitality & IIRSM meaning this course has met the rigorous standards set by these leading bodies.
Courses related to this one:
For our Introduction to HACCP Level 2 online training (click here)
For our Alcohol Personal Licence Holder online training (click here)
For our Customer Service online training (click here)