The training of your staff is a factor that plays heavily on the overall success of your business. Staff, having received the proper training can conduct their work in a more efficient and safe manner, leading to fewer incidents that can disrupt your operations causing a potential slowing or halt in your revenue generation. Online training is a flexible, efficient, and effective method of training meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal lives.
The alcohol licensing laws of the United Kingdom regulate the sale and consumption of alcohol. This Alcohol Personal License online training course will cover the key steps needed to be understood before beginning the application process to gain a license. This will greatly improve the chances your business has to acquire this license and begin generating revenue from alcohol sales.
Upon completion of this Alcohol Personal Licence Holder online training course, you or your employee will be able to:
- Understand the legislation and licences involved and their legal implications.
- Identify the different roles in the workplace and their legal responsibilities.
- Apply to authorities through understanding the application process and the ability to alter or vary a licence.
- Understand the mandatory conditions that arise from a licence.
- State the authorities that are involved and the powers they gain from legislation.
- Define the types of businesses selling alcohol and their responsibilities to the public.
- Understand the legal implications in regards to children and those under 18.
Gain a competitive advantage by investing in your staff and ensuring that you consistently demonstrate to the public your commitment to maintain a safe and healthy environment within your business.
This course is approved by Laser Awards, CPD & Institute of Hospitality, meaning this course meets the rigorous standards set by these leading bodies.
Courses related to this one:
For our Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 online training (click here)
For our Customer Service online training (click here)
For our Licensed Premises Staff Training online training (click here)